[proaudio] libffado not detecting 32bit architecture

Hello,
I was installing libffado, I'm on a 64bit cpu architecture but my system is on a 32bit userspace, and it looks like the SConstruct script is not able to determine it, since it wants to use /bin/mount to do it (and in the gentoo sandbox it is not available, AFAIK).

Unfortunally I am not skilled enough to create a patch that correctly detects it, then I'm just editing it for my needs on my local overlay, but you may want to edit the ebuild and write a working patch.
According to this forum thread there are gentoo specific guidelines to do so: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6924864.html

Thanks,
MaurizioB

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi
http://www.jidesk.net