Re: [proaudio] adding and deleting ebuilds

I don't know what to do.
 I get :
matt@localhost ~/pro-audio $ svn ci -m "Replace avw-lv2 with ams-lv2 to reflect author's name change and version update.  The name was changed as the modules were taken from Alsa Modular Synth."
svn: E170001: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E170001: Authorization failed

I get the same error when trying with RapidSVN.  I have no idea whatsoever what I am doing wrong..

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 2:42 AM, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Sun, 16 Feb 2014 01:43:55 -0600,
Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Thanks
>
> I get an authorization failure, even though I am logged in.  I may
> not have commit rights anymore.  I will try again in the morning.

If you are nwmatt on tuxfamily, you have commit access.

Dominique