Re: [proaudio] adding and deleting ebuilds

Thanks

I get an authorization failure, even though I am logged in.  I may not have commit rights anymore.  I will try again in the morning.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 1:33 AM, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Sun, 16 Feb 2014 00:35:09 -0600,
Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> I have created an ebuild for ams-lv2 which replaces awv-lv2.  How do
> I go about creating the new directory and files in svn as well asat
> can be deleting the old directory which it replaces?
>
> Matt
> Sorry... its been a while since I worked with SVN.  I am using
> RapidSVN

You just make the new directory, put the files in it, remove the old
the old stuff, and 'svn st' will show you what have be done.

Before to commit, you have to use 'svn add ...' to tell svn about the
new stuff, and 'svn del ...' to tell it about the deleted ones.When
done, 'svn ci -m "some comment"' and you are done. If you supply a
directory to svn add, it will automatically add the files in that
directory.

It is also 'svn diff' that can be useful.