[proaudio] Issue with Drobilla-9999 and latest graphviz

After gentoo updated to the latest graphviz (2.34.0) I can no longer build drobilla-9999.  It works fine with 2.28.0.  I contacted the author.  He verfied that 2.34 broke the api without indicating it was that type  of update.  he suggested adding a flag that if graphviz > 2.28.0 then configure step should have  --no-graphviz added until he can take care of it upstream.

I asked what we will lose.. his response:

>>It's used for auto-arranging items on the canvas.  Everything will work
>>fine without, though auto-arrage is certanly nice.

How would I add logic to implement this?

Thanks!
Matt Henley