Re: [proaudio] Dev rights on mantis for user alchemist

Le Sun, 15 Dec 2013 22:10:15 +0100,
Karl Lindén <karl.j.linden@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> 2013/12/15 Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> > Le Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:58:18 +0100,
> > Xavier Miller <xavier.miller@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > As I have developer rights on CVS, and since I maintain now 2
> > > packages (media-libs/juce and dev-embedded/mios-studio-bin),
> > > could it be possible to give me developers rights on Mantis?
> >
> > What do you mean by Mantis?
> >
> > We have no cvs, but a svn repo. And you already have the developer's
> > right on the svn.
> >

> He means the bugtracker [1] which is called MantisBT.
>
> [1] http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/bugs/my_view_page.php

Oh OK. It look like only evermind can do something about this according
to the panel. He is the only one that have administration rights on
the database used for the mantis.

Now, I don't know the mantis, so maybe it is another way.

Best,
Dominique