[proaudio] VirtualANS Synth

I found an interesting synth for my android phone the other day called VirtualANS ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANS_synthesizer ).  Going to the authors website ( http://warmplace.ru/soft/ans/ ) I realized that it included a linux version including JACK support.  It does not include source or nice a nice installer.  I have it running acceptably (command line only so far)  but was thinking about what would be required to package it nicely for gentoo.  Also..  does proaudio have a policy about non-opensource programs?  It is based on pixilang (same author) which includes source and is under MIT license.

Matt