Re: [proaudio] Ardour live ebuild

В письме от 30 ноября 2013 11:18:35 пользователь Dominique Michel написал:
> Le Sat, 30 Nov 2013 13:05:45 +0600,
>
> Zlobin Nikita <nick87720z@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> > Added use flag extlibs, adding config option --use-external-libs.
> > Only few part of dependencies is affected (currently - four). Some
> > require patches, which could not be token to official code. One such
> > dep was among persistent deps.
> >
> > Also, how about to add flag "system-look"? I got A3 using my own
> > qtcurve theme (i call it clearcurve, published on kde-look), the only
> > remaining issue is problem using some fonts, including my current
> > (droid family). It seems, that it is configurable, there could be
> > some variable, specified e.g., in make.conf, and used in ardour
> > configuration to specify font (on #ardour channel they showen
> > screenshot with default dark look, using serif font instead of
> > default sans).
>
> That would be nice. The default font is little but just perfect with my
> laptop, but with my desktop and its high resolution 4/3 screen, ardour
> is just unusable because this font is at least 2 times too small with
> it.
>
> Dominique

After asking about more details about these variables i got, that they are not
taken from env. They are customized by waf depending on target OS. On linux it
uses system default for non-mono style.

My attempt now is to strip as much as possible color definitions from gtkrc,
leaving only functional (red and green buttons, track kind specifics like midi,
audio, bus). These files could replace those, used by ardour directly, while
originals could be installed as global gtk themes B).