[proaudio] Ardour live ebuild

Added use flag extlibs, adding config option --use-external-libs. Only few part
of dependencies is affected (currently - four). Some require patches, which
could not be token to official code. One such dep was among persistent deps.

Also, how about to add flag "system-look"? I got A3 using my own qtcurve theme
(i call it clearcurve, published on kde-look), the only remaining issue is
problem using some fonts, including my current (droid family). It seems, that
it is configurable, there could be some variable, specified e.g., in make.conf,
and used in ardour configuration to specify font (on #ardour channel they
showen screenshot with default dark look, using serif font instead of default
sans).