[proaudio] Several ebuilds

* qastools: I made it just before to find it in gentoo portage, but there is
only release, so just leaving in message :)
* ac3jack: failed to build due to some changes in boost, and previous patch
missed some headers;
* gtklick: could not find glade file, because its script fetched prefix by own
path (zero command-line argument), but distfiles functions, used for that,
aggressively broke this. Now it uses ./setup.py build; ./setup.py install;
directly. First time i assumed, that it will be broken by sandbox, but hope it
is not (did not try with sandbox yet).
* laditools: failed to install with USE=-wmaker, trying to remove unexisting
file without -rf flags (allowes to ignore errors on missing files and thus -
complete job).
* openoctave-midi... WHY NOT =)
Last version of live ebuild, which i got likely long time ago (because now it
is not there), was broken itself (there was not even EAPI line).
At least on kxstudio it works, when i unsuccessfully tried it on gentoo
installation, i did not have all audio-related settings, such as groups,
permissions yet, but e.g., yoshimi and zynaddsubfx failed as well due to such
lack. Now i lack only ready for usage rt-sources... hope it is not necessary
:)

I'm not sure, could mentioning of oomidi cause my ignorance even with this
email in past, but now i know, this email works, so if you think, it is
obsoleted and unneeded, than be it :)