Re: [proaudio] Mixxx-9999 Update, Moved to github

Hey Karl,

Sorry about the dos line endings, not sure what happened with that. The upstream trunk was moved to git, however, the 1.11 trunk is still using bzr due to some build server issues. When they finish moving the source over I will submit an updated ebuild.

Thanks,
Alex