Re: [proaudio] [2770] media-sound/ltc-tools: Initial commit.

Sorry, I did not notice that. Thanks for finding that one!

No, it was not DESTDIR that was the problem. In that case we would
have seen a sandbox violation. The problem was that PREFIX was unset
so that the default PREFIX of the build system was used instead.

Regards,
Karl