Re: [proaudio] [2723] fvwm-crystal-9999: removed non needed USE flags; updated to EAPI 5 and python-r1

2013/5/6 Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Le Sun, 5 May 2013 21:39:21 +0200,
> Karl Lindén <spray.sucks@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
>> You should probably respect EPREFIX in the arguments to emake.
>>
>> - einfo " /usr/share/doc/${PF}/addons/convert_colorsets"
>> + einfo " /usr/share/doc/${PN}/addons/convert_colorsets."
>> Is the ebuild installing docs into /usr/share/doc/${PN} despite the
>> docdir argument to emake?
>
> The einfo was wrong, I just corrected it. According to the Makefile,
> $addondir is $prefix/share/fvwm-crystal/addons, and it is where the
> files get installed with my ebuild.
>
> Portage ebuild use $addondir=$prefix/share/doc/${PF}/addons.
> It is pro and con with both locations. The files are easier to find for
> the user when they are in $prefix/share/doc/${PF}/addons, but they
> get compressed by portage, and most of them are scripts or resource
> files, not documentation.

Great! I think installing such files to /usr/share/${PN} is better. Good job!

I however still think it should be
    emake \
        DESTDIR="${D}" \
        docdir="${EPREFIX}/usr/share/doc/${PF}" \
        prefix="${EPREFIX}/usr" install
to respect EPREFIX.

Regards,
Karl