Re: [proaudio] media-sound/jackmixdesk-0.3_p3.ebuild

On 23.03.2013 17:43, Dominique Michel wrote:
Le Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:30:18 +0100,
Ulrich-Lorenz Schlueter <audiomobster@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello list,

I put the last changes from svn in a package and now send you the new
ebuild.

Regards,

Uli
Thanks Uli,

I updated the ebuild a little more.

What can be a concern for you is that the doc was installed 2 times by
the old ebuild, 1 time in ${P}-0.3-r3 and ${P}-0.3_p3, the desktop icon
was in the doc directory instead of /usr/share/pixmaps. and it was no
desktop file.

Dominique

This isn't meant to be an icon it's a diagram about pre/post fader sends in two formats svg and png. I saw there were some of you already downloading 0.3_p3. I just committed 0.3_p4 to sourceforge as there was a warning that appeared as an error depending on compiler options. Sorry for inconvenience.
As always I'm happy about response even bug reports.

Be aware you have to start the server (jackmixdesk) before the client (jackmixdesk_gtk).

Regards,

Uli