Re: [proaudio] wine & asio / running VSTis

Le Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:00:29 +0000,
Gavin Pryke <gavinlee303@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Have you tried fsthost at http://sourceforge.net/projects/fsthost/ ?
> I have ebuild for fsthost which seem to work on x86 but it need some
> more checking on amd64 because I couldn't get it to work yet. lash
> seems a problem on 64-bit but I submitted multilib ebuild for lash at
> gentoo bug 463360, will try to look over it and commit fsthost soon.
>
> Cheers
> Gav

Hello,

I tried dssi-vst : crashes in x86 and amd64 with 2-3 free VSTs.
And Korg Legacy Collection (latest version - from 2013) doesn't work
either. I will use Windows for it.

Let's keep simple and native, and don't mix evil with free penguins ;)