[proaudio] Re: JACK+ no self connect?

Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> i *think* that the version of JACK that is currently in the Pro Audio
> overlay (media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.9.5) does include the
> no self connect patch (jack2-no-self-connect-1.9.9.5.patch in the files
> directory).  is this correct?  do i need to set a use flag or is this
> just applied to all builds of JACK in Pro Audio?

Yes, jack-1.9.9.5 is built with no-self-connect patch. I can make it
optional (use flag) but so far (several years) it is not know to cause
any troubles, especially when the self-connect mode is not changed from
its default (allow self-connects, same as without the patch).

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: 5D1B58ED>