[proaudio] Re: Problem compiling jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.9.5

Matt Henley <nwmatt@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On my system it first determines that it should not build netjack..
> then goes ahead and tries.. failing with finding the opus files..  any
> ideas?

Looks like upstream bug. I'll check how to disable netjack until it is
fixed. Or until opus is buildable in a way suitable for use by jack2.
Other distros are having issues with this as well. I'm also considering
to re-add ebuild for older (1.9.8?) jack2 release, one that has no opus
support but only celt. IIRC the discussion i've seen, celt is deprecated
by its upstream developers in favour of opus.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: 5D1B58ED>