Re: [proaudio] zita-rev1 archive broken (was: non working ebuilds)

On Wednesday 07 November 2012 09:57:01 Jannis Achstetter wrote:
> (Fons in CC so he has a chance to fix it ;)
>
> Am 06.11.2012 22:27, schrieb Dominique Michel:
> > Le Mon, 05 Nov 2012 08:59:22 +0100,
> >
> > Jannis Achstetter <kripton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> >> zita-rev1
> >
> > I get a wrong file. After redigesting the ebuild, I get

> > bzip2:
> > /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/zita-rev1-0.2.1/distdir/zita-rev1-0.2.1.tar.
> > bz2 is not a bzip2 file. tar: This does not look like a tar archive
> > tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
> >
> >  * ERROR: media-sound/zita-rev1-0.2.1 failed (unpack phase):
> >  *   failure unpacking zita-rev1-0.2.1.tar.bz2
> >
> > Look like the archive is broken on Fons site.
> >
> > I can open it with mc (utar://) and copy the files, but F3 and F4 are
> > failing. Strange...
> >
> > Can you send me the archive? I will look if I can uplaod it on
> > tuxfamily.
>
> You're correct, the file on the official homepage is a bit broken (we
> gat a gzip-compressed file with ending .tar.bz2).
> A working file (that matches all checksums in Manifest) can be found here:
>
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/zita-rev1/zita-rev1-0.2.1.tar..bz2/71
> 21ec4feaa8550e1b003b39cb434aeb/
>
> Fons, can you please check (and reupload if needed) the file on your
> website? Thanks :)
>
> 	Jannis

Strange. I was just checking this out and then see more emails. Was puzzled
until realising my http-replicator instance cache the file so I do not get the
errors. I have the original tarball that works, I can upload to proaudio
distfiles or send it somewhere if needed. Same with lots of other distfiles,
if you need them drop a mail.

WBR
Gavin