[proaudio] *kit free profile for audio work

Hi all,

I am experimenting a new profile. It is based on the desktop profile
with the following USE flags changes:

USE="-consolekit jack -policykit -udisks -upower"

This setting will not install or remove polkit and consolekit,
as well than anything that hard depend on them, including
pulseaudio, gnome and a few other desktops. It will install jack too.

To get automounting to work, you will need to install uam and pmount. I
can also provide a live ebuild for pmount-gui. I also have 2 ebuilds
to make lxde to work without udisks and upower.

My goal is to include it into the overlay. But I thing it would be
better to add some audio/multimedia related flags.

So, what are your USE flags in /etc/make.conf or in your custom profile?

"We have the heroes we deserve."