Re: [proaudio] ffado & Focusrite saffire pro 24

I've merged libffado-9999, but jack is a mess. I was told on the ffado-users list that the device certainly will work with faddo. I got the ffado mixer to start once, but it said no supported devices were found, and now no more. I don't know if ffado-mexer needs jack to be running. I've unmerged and remerged jack several times with ieee1394 USE flag, but jackd, jackdmp, or startjack are nowhere to be found. I caught a glimpse of a message in the emerge output about standard jackd intall NO. Cuold it be python again? Maybe I should change the subject.

Kind regards Cinder