Re: [proaudio] PaulStretch in a jackd environment

Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxx> [12-05-29 00:48]:
> Le Mon, 28 May 2012 08:46:38 +0200,
> meino.cramer@xxxxxx a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > after compiling PaulStretch, which compiles fine, I tried to play
> > a file via PaulStretch...but there was nothing to hear....  :-/
> >
> > QJackCtrl doesn not show any related socket, and a2jmidi inside
> > QJackCtrl does also show nothing.
> >
> > Is there any way to use PaulStretch in a "jackd"ed enviroment
> > (Linux, Gentoo, alsa) ?
> >
> > Thank you very much in advance for any help!
> > Best regards,
> > mcc
> >
> In order to get jack support, you must compile it with
> compile_linux_fftw_jack.sh
>
> I try it, and it work just fine with jack here.
>

> --
> "We have the heroes we deserve."

Hi Dominique,

thanks for you reply! :)

If I take a look at the portage entry:

solfire:/home/mccramer>eix paulstretch
* media-sound/paulstretch [1]
     Available versions:  (~)1.000!m (~)1.024!m (~)2.0!m {fftw}
     Homepage:            http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net/paulstretch

[1] "proaudio" /var/lib/layman/pro-audio

I see no way to influence the compilation process. There is no
according USE flag.

What can I do?

Best regards,
mcc