[proaudio] the overlay with funtoo as opposed to gentoo?

Hi All

I will be building a new studio machine soon. The new motherboard has
UEFI Bios...so it looks like I might need to start from scratch. (unless
people can direct me to an easy way to convert to UEFI.. I will have new
disks if that's worth anything)

I've always been a big fan of Daniel Robbins' work, so I'm wondering if
the overlay will work with funtoo and if it's worth exploring that
avenue?

If it kind of works but is unstable I may avoid it, but if it is about
the same I'm considering taking the plunge..

cheers

Allan