Re: [proaudio] emerging NASPRO

On Thursday 07 July 2011 00:07:34 Reuben Martin wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 06, 2011 10:06:08 AM Wayne wrote:
> > ahoy all.
> >
> >     is anyone having luck installing NASPRO, particularly
> >
> > media-libs/naspro-bridge-it-0.2.90 library?  i tried the ebuild in the
>
> > Pro-Audio overlay, but it seems to not be finding LV2 header files:
> The layout has changed considerably in the post-lv2-4.0 development. NASPRO
> needs lv2core-9999.
>
> That said, I've never been able to get the naspro-bridge to work myself. It
> doesn't seem to register correctly. And least not in a way that makes it
> available to Ingen.
>
> -Reuben

Hi

I had naspro bridges working briefly in ingen and ardour2 a while back, I used
lv2core-9999 in overlay but be warned the changes I made to the ebuild when I
had it working are not following Gentoo policy correctly, if you used that
ebuild you'll need to manually look in /usr/include/lv2/* and find any orphan
symlinks that it installed and remove them if they cause problems. Sorry for
this! You can also have a look at bgo #369833 regarding lv2core-4.0.
TA for the reports. At some point I'll get round to looking at lv2core-9999 in
overlay and bump naspro to latest version.

Cheers
Gav