Re: [proaudio] Re: New ebuilds: media-sound/din-1.4.2, net-libs/libircclient-1.3

* Nedko Arnaudov [2011-05-14 01:37]:
> > Although it seems to build and run, the sound it produces is very
> > distorted. I suspect it's some problem with my HDA on-board sound card
>
> This is a known issue with din. Increasing the jack buffer size helps on
> my machine.

Thanks for the suggestion, it worked. With din 1.6 which came out a few
days ago, this is not needed any more - it sounds fine even with small
buffers.  So, could you bump the version?

Thanks!
Alexandros