Re: [proaudio] wineasio and jackdbus problem

I did it, and even in x86, it doesn't work. Do I need to disable dbus support in jack ?

Le 27/04/11 23:52, Dominique Michel a écrit :
Le Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:32:10 +0200,
Xavier Miller<xavier.miller@xxxxxxxxx>  a écrit :

Hello,

My previous try with wineasio was a pity, but I've understood today
why : the ebuild was too old.
I bumped the latest version of wineasio, but now, in place of having
freezes, I got errors :

$ wine Modular\ G2\ Demo\ v1.40.exe
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1018:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
ALSA lib pcm_dsnoop.c:612:(snd_pcm_dsnoop_open) unable to open slave
Cannot create thread res = 11
Cannot create thread res = 11
Cannot start Jack client listener
Cannot start channel

At the jack side, I don't see anything.

wineasio.dll is registered and jackdbus works fine with other jack
applications.

How can I test wineasio ?

You need a USE="win32 -win64" wine build and to select alsa as
driver in winecfg.

Kind regards,
Xavier Miller