Re: [proaudio] [1875] kde3/qt3 problems --> TODO: Who want to fix those apps? --> Provide patches

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM, alex stone <compose59@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Alexandros Diamantidis <adia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> * subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [2011-03-03 14:00]:
>>> kde3/qt3 problems --> TODO: Who want to fix those apps? --> Provide patches
>>
>> You should delete kmidimon entirely from the overlay - there is an
>> up-to-date ebuild in Portage which works with Qt4.
>>

> I did post to you a little while ago, asking for openoctave-midi to be
> removed from the overlay. We've moved oom (version 2) to it's own
> overlay now. The old one is no longer going to be maintained.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex.

Alex,
   For those of us that might have an interest in OOM, I haven't seen
any announcements about additional Gentoo audio overlays and I guess
I'm not spotting it using layman -L. What's your overlay called?

Thanks,
Mark