Re: [proaudio] [1875] kde3/qt3 problems --> TODO: Who want to fix those apps? --> Provide patches

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Alexandros Diamantidis <adia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [2011-03-03 14:00]:
>> kde3/qt3 problems --> TODO: Who want to fix those apps? --> Provide patches
>
> You should delete kmidimon entirely from the overlay - there is an
> up-to-date ebuild in Portage which works with Qt4.

I did post to you a little while ago, asking for openoctave-midi to be
removed from the overlay. We've moved oom (version 2) to it's own
overlay now. The old one is no longer going to be maintained.

Thanks,

Alex.