Re: [proaudio] Fixes needed for drobillad svn packages (ingen, patchage, flowcanvas, slv2, etc...)

On Saturday 12 March 2011 04:20:06 Reuben Martin wrote:
> - redlandmm no longer needed?? It's not in the repo anymore, and
> doesn't seem to be needed anymore for building
>
> - slv2: needs serd, sord, and suil. (serd and sord seem to build fine,
> suil seems to need lv2 plugin extensions)
>
> - lv2 not in repo?
>
> - Not sure which package is supposed to provide lv2 plugin extensions.
> Think it's part of lv2core, but it's not getting installed with
> lv2core.
>
> Has anybody been able to sort out this dependency tree hell? I really
> wish they would start releasing versions of these packages. They've
> been in active development for years now and only some of them have
> ever had release versions tagged.
>
> -Reuben

Hi
Just a follow up. I managed to get ingen built (again), it needs jack 0.120.1
which is not in tree, I couldn't get jack2 to build from svn repo and ingen
would not build with 1.9.6. Also latest redland and related deps which are
package masked in portage are also needed.
To get the lv2 extensions try the lv2core-9999 in pro-audio.
Ingen is still very much in flux even after all this time.
My ebuilds for serd, sord and suil need much more cleaning up before I will
commit them.

Cheers
Gav