Re: [proaudio] Fixes needed for drobillad svn packages (ingen, patchage, flowcanvas, slv2, etc...)

On Saturday 12 March 2011 04:20:06 Reuben Martin wrote:
> - redlandmm no longer needed?? It's not in the repo anymore, and
> doesn't seem to be needed anymore for building
>
> - slv2: needs serd, sord, and suil. (serd and sord seem to build fine,
> suil seems to need lv2 plugin extensions)
>
> - lv2 not in repo?
>
> - Not sure which package is supposed to provide lv2 plugin extensions.
> Think it's part of lv2core, but it's not getting installed with
> lv2core.
>
> Has anybody been able to sort out this dependency tree hell? I really
> wish they would start releasing versions of these packages. They've
> been in active development for years now and only some of them have
> ever had release versions tagged.
>
> -Reuben

Yep.
I did start on those ebuilds but my time has been limited lately to clean them
up for committing. It looks like naspro is a needed addition to the tree as
well for ladspa support. Tarballs would be much easier.

Cheers
Gav