Re: [proaudio] CLAM: =libclam-9999 and =NetworkEditor-9999 patch

Hi Natanael,

Regarding to XML backend:
libclam-9999 doesnt compile with USE="-xercesc" (I have installed
xmlpp-1.0.5). If compare 9999 & 1.4.0, it can be seen that 1.4.0
already contains lines:

IUSE="some_use_flags xercesc +xmlpp"
RDEPEND="some_depends
xercesc? ( <dev-libs/xerces-c-3 )
xmlpp? ( dev-cpp/libxmlpp:2.6 )
"
src_compile() {
if use xercesc; then
 if use xmlpp; then
  myconf+=" xmlbackend=both"
 else
  myconf+=" xmlbackend=xercesc"
 fi
else
 if use xmlpp; then
  myconf+=" xmlbackend=xmlpp"
 else
  myconf+=" xmlbackend=none"
 fi
fi
}

also Sconstruct of svn-version contains:
opts.Add( EnumVariable( 'xmlbackend', 'XML passivation backend',
'xercesc', ('xercesc','xmlpp','both','none')) )

So, I guess live-ebuild should contains the same lines.
And one question: which xmlbackend is more preffered? As you can see,
in 1.4.0 it is xmlpp, is it right?

--
WBR, Viktor