Re: [proaudio] CLAM: =libclam-9999 and =NetworkEditor-9999 patch

I see that the logic to set the xmlbackend was inverted! (that is the
reason because doesn't compile with -xercesc if you don't have it :) )

+    if ! use xercesc; then
+        myconf="${myconf} xmlbackend=xercesc"
+        else
+        myconf="${myconf} xmlbackend=xmlpp"
+    fi

I'll do some tests, copy the 1.4.0 ebuild logic (to allow the 4
combinations) and send a new patch.

Best regards,
Natanael