Re: [proaudio] failed nvidia drivers.

Arve, after testing 2.6.31.1-rt (built from vanilla, and rt patch),
and 2.6.31.2 with rt patches, i recommend you use 2.6.31.2 to build up
a kernel.
2.6.31.1 had a bug with usb drivers, preventing usb devices from
re-igniting. the 2.6.31.2 vanilla kernel doesn't suffer with this bug.
(Lots of mouse freezing, and usb midi keyboard dropout with 2.6.31.1-rt)

Good luck, and thanks again to Lucio, who's patch works fine here too,
after a few days solid testing.

I share the view the Nvidia driver with Lucio's patch could go in the
overlay, at least until the nvidia drivers have caught up.

Alex.

--
www.openoctave.org

midi-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx