Re: [proaudio] failed nvidia drivers.

Thanks fellas, for the tips. After a complete cleanout, and start
again, i have it working. It took a bit of finagling, but with your
assistance and advice, i'm up and running.

Arve, the module-rebuild tip was the final icing on the digital cake. Thanks.

Lucio, your build does work. It was my user error in putting the
ebuild somewhere i could install it from. (My first 3rd party ebuild
attempt.)

Alex.