[proaudio] RT-sources availability

  Hello! The search for the ultimate computer music solution has led me to Gentoo and the pro-audio overlay. This is my first install, it's been a little hairy, but every thing seems to be in order now. I've followed the instructions on the pro-audio wiki and merged layman and subversion etc and I'm looking for the latest RT-sources. On webSVN I see RT-sources ranging from 2.6.16-r29 to 2.6.29.6-r23, but after ...

Code:
# emerge -pv sys-kernel/rt-sources

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N    ] sys-kernel/rt-sources-2.6.16-r29  USE="-build -fbsplash -realtime-lsm -symlink -vesafb-tng" 40,198 kB [1]

Total: 1 package (1 new), Size of downloads: 40,198 kB
Portage tree and overlays:
 [0] /usr/portage
 [1] /usr/local/portage/layman/pro-audio

 ... is this what I should use?
I'm asuming emerge is picking up the overlay, and there arn't any RT-sources in the main portage tree, are there?

Thanx!