Re: [proaudio] RT-sources availability

--- arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>
To: proaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [proaudio] RT-sources availability
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:30:41 +0200

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Cinder <cinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Probably nothing wrong with the .29 versions, but I had to patch my
nvidia-drivers to to use .31 kernel, since some realtime syntax
changed or something like that. There was a fairly detailed discussion
on the nvidia forums, and it was talked about on LUA too.

O.K. I'm using ATI, so I'll just jump in and see happens. Thanx.