Re: [proaudio] ardour 3.9999 convert to waf??

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:35 AM, allan <sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I know this is probably a big job but is it possible for ardour 3.9999
> to be converted to use waf to compile instead of scons.. It appears that
> waf is the preferential way and scons is becoming deprecated.
>
> I have been unable to compile from the ebuild for the last few versions
> but have successfully built it using the waf method.
>
> Regards
>
> Allan

I suspect that this question is best posed to Paul Davis. The ebuild
just implements under portage whatever the project uses, so this is a
project question, not a Gentoo question.

Ask on Ardour-dev or Ardour-users or write Paul directly. He's very
accessible and has a lot of insight into the use of Linux development
tools.

- Mark