[proaudio] Various issues

* A file is not listed in the Manifest:
'/usr/portage/local/layman/pro-audio/media-sound/buzztard/buzztard-0.3.1.ebuild'

Is this the reason why portage suddenly wants to downgrade my
installed 0.4.0 to 0.3.1? A quick peek at the 0.4.0 ebuild with my
limited knowledge gave no clues on why it didn't want to be installed
anymore...

Also, I noticed the message at the end of the ardour 2.8 ebuild to
backup my session files. Is there so much new stuff in this version
that this is necessary or is this just because of the new install
method?