Re: [proaudio] Rivendell package submission request

Le Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:17:58 -0500 (CDT),
emery@xxxxxxxx a écrit :

> I have ported the Rivendell radio broadcast suite to gentoo and have it in
> the sunrise overlay right now. I wish to move it to proaudio because with
> such a limited amount of intended users I can't expect it to ever get in
> the main tree. And if I'm going to expose a novice to an overlay of
> unstable packages, I'd prefer it to be yours.
>
> The ebuild currently lives here;
> http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/sunrise/sunrise/media-radio/rivendell/
>
> More on rivendell at http://rivendellaudio.org

I try your ebuild. It compile on my amd64 box. But I am not able to run
rivendell because I don't know anything about mysql.

# emerge -vp mysql

Calculating dependencies /

[ Results for search key : mysql ]
[ Applications found : 2 ]