Re: [proaudio] jackd init script

This looks like a fantastic idea, especially if it parses a config file... i.e. /etc/conf.d/jackd.conf
To include things like  jack ports (I use 256 which is double the default) driver, period, number of buffers .e.t.c...)

Also would be good if there was a way of using some kind of script, so that it could look for the prefferred device (I am plagued with ever changing settings.. and everything bar playing with UDEV has fallen short (due to identical devices on my system).. and I'm a little nervous to be tinkering there)...

 On Sun Jan 25  1:10 , Dominique Michel  sent: