Re: [proaudio] help with Muse cvs

Thanks for the infor Thomas.

Yes, I've been using the ebuild in pro-audio with the ** keyword. Hence getting the svn version.
When I try the ~amd64 keyword I am unable to build the software (also it wants to regress to an older version of jack and not the mpd version)

I guess I'll stick with my hardware sequencer until MIDI support is implemented in MusE2.  Tried rosegarden, but I can't seem to sync it to external MIDI clock correctly or vice versa..

cheers

Allan

On Wed Nov 5 5:05 , Thomas Kuther sent:

On Di, 04.11.08 11:34 "sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I've been waiting for a while from the Muse list for an answer to
> this question, but no-ones answering/
>
> Muse-cvs is the only version that seems to install on my system
> (gcc4.3.1 core2 optimised)
>
> It installs fine. However it doesn't show up any of my alsa midi
> devices. Also when using jack midi nothing shows up. Does anyone know
> how to fix this or what I am doing wrong??
>

> cheers
>
> Allan

Hi,

last time I checked (~3 months ago), MIDI support hasn't been
implemented in MusE 2 yet. But they use SVN for MusE 2

CVS is 0.x and 1.x, and MIDI should be fine there.