Re: [proaudio] ardour cvs requires libsndfile-1.o.18

Thanks Flo

I will try it, but maybe not until the weekend. ... I am using ardour 2.5 for production purposes (so unless someone can instruct me on how to slot in both versions.. I will leave it to the weekend.)

cheers

Allan

On Tue Nov 4 16:43 , Florian Faber sent:

Allan,

> Tried compiling ardour3 2 days ago, but it failed as it requires
> libsndfile-2.0.18....

It will fail for other reasons, too. But don't let that hinder you :)

> Is anyone doing an ebuild for this yet?

1.0.18 isn't released officially yet. But you can try the attached
ebuild.

Flo
--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 6C002249 x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net