Re: [proaudio] zynaddsubfx compile error + jack problems?

So I seem to have gotten into a habit of replying to myself all the
time... Back on normal jack now, and the problem has gone away. Back
on 0.109.2-r1 also though, as 9999 failed as described in last mail.
Will try that again sometime next week or something though.