Re: [proaudio] zynaddsubfx compile error + jack problems?

$ strings /usr/lib/libjack.so 2>/dev/null | grep -i jack_midi
jack_midi_get_event_count
jack_midi_event_get
jack_midi_get_lost_event_count
jack_midi_event_reserve
jack_midi_event_write
jack_midi_max_event_size
jack_midi_clear_buffer

On the other hand, I have started having trouble with ardour after
installing jackdmp. I cannot be sure it is jackdmp's fault of course,
but that's the only thing I can think of. In ardour, it is now
impossible to move the playhead any way at all. I'm suspecting jack is
setting the position, and won't budge at all. Also, although ardour
shows sound on the track I've chosen for it, nothing is recorded from
hydrogen when I try doing that. I upgraded both ardour and hydrogen
before or during the weekend, but I'm pretty sure I've used both after
the upgrade without problems. At least ardour worked fine yesterday.
Which leaves jack.