[proaudio] trouble emerging ardour jack cvs and jackdmp (cvs) on GCC 4.3.1

Hi All

(LTNS .. been otherwise distracted from pro-audio but I'm back on track)

I have been trying to compile ardour on my new core2 system using Gcc 4.3 for the core 2 optimisations...

I am having a few issues. I understand a patch for Gcc 4.3.1 is applied to the cvs version but I get an error  relating to Jack... (ideally I'd like to have jackdmp as the default and not get all the dependancy issues   but I don't know how I tried USE"jackdmp" and nothing changed !!!)

So the first issue is trying jackdmp (first preference)

In my package.keywords I have.
----snip----
media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit **
media-sound/jackdmp **
--snip---

When compiling jackdmp I get ...
 *   subversion: can't update /usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src/jackdmp/jackmp from http://subversion.jackaudio.org/jack/jack2/trunk/jackmp

When compiling jack-audio-connection-kit it still compiles the non-cvs version.

from emerge -pv jack-audio-connection-kit

 --snip--
 media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.109.2  USE="alsa dbus jack-tmpfs jackmidi mmx netjack sndfile sse (-altivec) -caps (-coreaudio) -debug -                 doc -freebob -oss -portaudio" 0 kB [1]

--snip ---

Any suggestions here, or should i roll back gcc to 4.1.1 and use the nocona optimisations instead???

cheers

Allan