Re: [proaudio] FYI- [Fwd]: 2.6.24.7-rt7 - Big performance improvement

But why manually (i.e. - by hand) patch when rt-sources does all the
work for you?

I don't really know what the value of gentoo-sources is. If the
patches the Gentoo devs add are truly important then it would be great
to have a gentoo-rt-sources kernel but so far I only run rt-sources on
my audio machines.

- Mark