Re: [proaudio] [1199] psychosynth added (thx gavin)

Kjetil S. Matheussen a écrit :

> The binary is called "psynth3d". You can see which binaries
> are provided in the terminal when installing packages.
I don't see any psynth3d in the "path" or in /usr/bin or /bin...

Federico Ferri a écrit :
> I still haven't tried it, but you can try to:
>
> awk '/bin/ {print $2}' /var/db/pkg/media-sound/psychosynth-*/CONTENTS

Well, I try this command, the terminal doesn't give me any answer
(though, I don't understant this command completely...)

So still no clue where to open up this psynth3d!

--
"Je crois parfois que Dieu, en créant l'homme, a quelque peu surestimé
ses capacités."