Re: [proaudio] [1199] psychosynth added (thx gavin)

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008, Thomas Kuther wrote:

On So, 20.04.08 19:04 Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On So, 20.04.08 18:09 "Kjetil S. Matheussen"
<k.s.matheussen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008, Yves Cochard wrote:

Kjetil S. Matheussen a écrit :

The binary is called "psynth3d". You can see which binaries
are provided in the terminal when installing packages.
I don't see any psynth3d in the "path" or in /usr/bin or /bin...

Oh, maybe theres something wrong then. I manually installed
psychosynth from source, and there its called psynth3d. (I'm not
able to run it though:

"terminate called after throwing an instance of
'CEGUI::RendererException'" Aborted)

USE="psycho3d" might help.

Err, USE="psynth3d" of course.

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?