Re: [proaudio] PulseAudio Howto

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:12:16 +0100
Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I done a little PulseAudio howto on the wiki:
> http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=PulseAudio
>
> Any comment will be appreciated. You can reply to this mail or use the
> discussion page on the wiki.
>
> You can also complete the article with more examples or information.
>
> Cheers,
> Dominique

	Few things are missing. First, requirements (packages, for start, and minimal computer configuration, if possible - it depends on what you want, i guess). Second, I can not tell what config is for server and what's for client. Speaking of client/server configuration, you could give example of two computers acting like client and server. Other than that, it's a great howto.

--
FreeB(eer)S(ex)D(drugs) are the real daemons