[proaudio] wineasio problem

I am trying wineasio. I followed the wiki. When registering the dll, I get the
following:

 $ regsvr32 wineasio.dll
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on USB Device 0x46d:0x8b2,
disabling mixer fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on VirMIDI,
disabling mixer Successfully registered DLL wineasio.dll

The soundcard is a soundblaster live. I try several settings in jack, but this
error message is always here.

With winecfg:
 $ winecfg
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on USB Device 0x46d:0x8b2,
disabling mixer fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on VirMIDI,
disabling mixer fixme:midi:OSS_MidiInit Synthesizer supports MIDI in. Not yet
supported. fixme:midi:OSS_MidiInit Synthesizer supports MIDI in. Not yet
supported.

When starting a program (http://www.kloria.com/software/musical/myorgan/):

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not
find 'PCM Playback Volume' element err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find
'PCM Playback Volume' element fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control
found on USB Device 0x46d:0x8b2, disabling mixer fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No
master control found on VirMIDI, disabling mixer fixme:gdi:ExtCreatePen Hatches
not implemented fixme:asio:DllCanUnloadNow (void): stub

It look like wine doesn't find any 'PCM Playback Volume'. So, I am not sure if
this is a problem with alsa or myorgan. Myorgan start fine, the GUI work fine,
but I get no ASIO driver in the audio config. And no sound.

I will try with FL studio, but the download from tucos is very veryyyyyyyyyy
slow here.

In the meantime, I try to remove /var/lib/alsa/asound.state and now, I get:
 $ regsvr32 wineaso.dll
Failed to load DLL wineaso.dll

and the same error as above whti MyOrgan.

Any help on this issue will be appreciated.

Cheers,