Re: [proaudio] [957] fix ardour-99992, thanks Jean-Baptiste

On So, 18.11.07 18:04 "Jean-Baptiste Mestelan" <mestelan@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Wow, that WAS quick ! Many many thanks, Gimpel !
>
> While we're at it, you might want to correct required JACK version in
> RDEPEND ; the build will require
> >=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.105.0
>
> I still meet with an error regarding vst support, but I'll report this
> in another thread.
> Regards.

Yeah, the only problem is that 0.105.0 doesn't exist yet, so the ebuild
would have to depend on jack-audio-connection-kit-9999 for now.

VST doesn't compile here too, but I was pretty sure that is an amd64
issue.

I also get a compile error later in the build with something about
gtkmm. Well, that's life in SVN trunks :P