Re: [proaudio] [957] fix ardour-99992, thanks Jean-Baptiste

On 18/11/2007, Thomas Kuther <gimpel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also get a compile error later in the build with something about
> gtkmm. Well, that's life in SVN trunks :P

Yes, same here !
But this means that we do not currently have a way to emerge Ardour,
as  99992 is the only ebuild version available ?

I missed the reason why the ebuilds for stable versions have been
removed ? Did we not use to have 2.0.4 and such ?
Last available tarball version on Ardour site is 2.10.

Many thanks for kind assistance.